This Plan Peisey bar/restaurant at the foot of the Vanoise Express serves up friendly apres on their outdoor terraces with deckchairs, fire pits and games available. Savoyard chalet-style it specialises in local mountain delicacies, the pizzas get rave reviews and the beer and wine selection is plentiful. Big screen live sports, party nights and a piano ensure a lively atmosphere.
– Easy access by ski, car or on foot
– Traditional savoyarde cuisine, pizzas, hamburgers, chips, homemade pasta and steak haché, steak, fish, stone-grills…
– Warm, friendly atmosphere, fireplaces, piano, live sports on the big screen, party nights
– Waffles, ice cream, home-made tarts and cured savoie meats for après ski.
– Bar and snacks available all day long at the foot of the slopes by the Mazot.
– Open 7/7 – free wifi – facebook page – ‘tickets restaurant’ and ‘cheques vacances’ accepted