As we move towards the end of the season and the sun has come out to play, we’ve been hunting for some top sun spots on and around the mountain to enjoy the views and soak up some vitamin D.
Here’s out top 5 sun-spots in La Plagne:
La Casa de L’Ours – Plagne Villages
- Excellent people watching, great for families and kids.
Scotty’s Bar – Plagne Centre
- Mesmerising view of skiers passing by. Après bands Mon-Fri, playing outside if the sun is shining!
Roc de Blanchets – Champagny
- Excellent food and service, stunning views over Champagny and towards Courcheval.
La Bergerie – below Bergerie chair lift
- Excellent and friendly service, great food as well. The only on the mountain après in La Plagne, playing Weds and Fri (weather permitting).
Monicas – Plagne Soleil
- Great atmosphere, fun and friendly staff. Really nice big terrace with loads of space to sprawl!
Basically, there are some awesome spots out there to chill out in whether you are up the mountain or village bound! We’d love to see you pics and recommendations for any other hot spots!